There is a first time for everything!
Get to know what it is like.
- What is it like?
- SGCOG is a place you can call home. When you walk in, you will be greeted and enjoy an atmosphere full of the love of God and His people. You will experience powerful singing and preaching throughout the service. Most importantly, you will know you have been in the presence of God.
- What about my kids?
- We have an awesome Children's Ministry (ages 3-11) that is available every Sunday morning and Wednesday night! They also meet every other Sunday night. When you enter our church facilities, our Kidz Security Check-in is directly to your right. One of our volunteers will help you safely check-in/out your child before and after service. Your children will have a blast! (Due to Covid restrictions, our Tree House nursery (ages 0-2) is currently closed. However, we hope to have it open again soon!)
- Where do I park?
- We have a newly paved parking lot on either side of our church ready for you and your family! We also have additional parking available just across the street. We have a liftavator and a ramp available for those who are handicapped.
- What do I wear?
- You are welcome just as you are! We have some men who wear suits, while others may wear jeans and a polo. We have some women who wear dresses, while others may wear pants. We encourage you to wear what makes you comfortable in God's house. We are just glad to have you join us!
- How can I get connected?
- Simple, scroll up and click "Plan A Visit". If you fill-out the form, that will be our first step connecting with you. From there, we will introduce you to all of our ministries. It is our desire to assist you in fulfilling the will and calling of God upon your life. Together, we will find a place in our church where you can do just that! We can't wait!